The Most Reliable and Flexible E1 and T1 Digital Telephony Cards on the Market
Sangoma’s award winning E1 and T1 Digital telephony cards are powering the world’s leading PBX, IVR and call-center applications. Renown for their premium quality and dependability, Sangoma’s E1 and T1 digital telephony cards are also the most flexible on the market, with superior compatibility in most commercially available servers and motherboards. They are the number 1 choice amongst Asterisk, FreePBX, SS7 and Voice API integrators with a wide range of protocol support including PRI, CAS MFCR2, SS7 and WAN protocols.
Choose from 1,2,4,8 and even 16 ports of E1, T1, J1 optimized for voice and data applications. That’s up to 480 simultaneous voice calls or 32,768 Mpbs of full duplex data, all on a single PCI/PCIexpress interface slot!. On-board telco-grade echo cancellation is available on all digital telephony cards, offering superior audio quality as well as reduced CPU usage providing optimized system performance.
A key component driving the success of our digital telephony cards is the Wanpipe device driver. Not only does it function as a robust device driver, but also offers a suite of diagnostic functionality, such as on-board PCAP line tracing (signaling and RTP), line statistics and even audio tracing! The Wanpipe driver can also improve your Asterisk system performance by 70%, which means more simultaneous calls and increased ROI!
14 Ways Sangoma Makes Asterisk® BetterDiscover How
A101, One E1/T1 Card
- 1-port E1/T1 Port Voice and Data Card
- 30 simultaneous voice calls (or 2,048 Mbps full duplex data)
A102, Two E1/T1 Card
- 2-port E1/T1 Port Voice and Data Card
- 60 simultaneous voice calls (or 4,096 Mbps full duplex data)
A104, Four E1/T1 Card
- 4-port E1/T1 Port Voice and Data Card
- 120 simultaneous voice calls (or 8,192 Mbps full duplex data)
A108, Eight E1/T1 Card
- 8-port E1/T1 Port Voice and Data Card
- 240 simultaneous voice calls (or 16.4 Mbps full duplex data)
A116, Sixteen E1/T1 Card
- 16-port E1/T1 Port Voice and Data Card
- 480 simultaneous voice calls (or 32.8 Mbps full duplex data)